DUNLOP FLOORBUYS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions govern the Dunlop Flooring Floorbuys loyalty rewards programme (the Programme). It is the Member's responsibility to read and understand them. Every Member is taken to be bound by these Terms and Conditions upon accessing or using their Floorbuy's account.
- Entry is open to registered Dunlop Flooring Active Trading Accounts ("Members") subject to approval by Dunlop Flooring. Dunlop Flooring employees, associates, and their immediate family members are ineligible to enter. Membership is free but Members are responsible for the costs of accessing the Floorbuy's online system.
- Dunlop Flooring provides no warranty as to the continuing availability of Floorbuys. We may terminate or suspend the Floorbuys Programme at any time. If Dunlop terminates or suspends the Floorbuys Programme, Members will not be able to redeem points during the suspension period or after termination of the Programme.
- Dunlop Flooring rewards Members with 1 (one) Floorbuys point ("Point") for each $20.00 (twenty dollars) worth of nominated Dunlop Flooring "UltraFresh" products invoiced and delivered to the customer (excluding GST). Points will be added to your account as soon as possible after the delivery and invoicing of UltraFresh Products. Dunlop Flooring may deduct any Points that have been awarded in relation to cancelled, refunded or returned products or services.
- Provided that a Member's customer account is within agreed trading terms, accumulated Points can be redeemed by the Member for prizes ‘on-line' at www.floorbuys.com.au ("Prizes"). Members should choose Prizes carefully. Once Points have been redeemed for a Prize, the Prize cannot be returned or exchanged if you change your mind. This does not affect rights under the Australian Consumer law, for example where a product is faulty. Please call Dunlop Flooring Customer Service on 1800 622 293 if you have difficulties.
- Dunlop Floorbuys points have no expiry date - except in the following cases:
- Accumulated Points will expire where the customer's trading account has shown no activity for a period of 2 (two) years. We will not contact you to advise you of this;
- In the event of a change of ownership of an individual store, it is the transferring owners' responsibility to redeem all Points immediately. All unredeemed Points will be removed from a Member's account within 2 weeks of ownership handover or account termination (whichever occurs first);
- In the event a Member's trading account with Dunlop Flooring is closed (for whatever reason), all unredeemed Points will be deducted from that Member's Floorbuy's account and the Floorbuy's account closed within 2 weeks of the trading account being closed.
- You cannot sell, give or otherwise transfer Points to any other member or person. Points have no monetary value.
- Prizes may be subject to other terms and conditions as specified by the Prize supplier from time to time. Prize pictures shown on the Floorbuy's website are illustrative only and not actual size.
- All Prizes will be delivered to a physical street address and not a PO Box. Prizes will be delivered as soon as practical, dependent upon availability from the supplier. If there are delays in delivery, the supplier will contact Dunlop Flooring who will in turn advise you of any delivery changes or delays.
- Each Member is responsible for ensuring that they have sufficient Points to redeem for any Prize that they request. Dunlop Flooring does not accept additional part payments to redeem a Prize.
- All Prizes are subject to availability. Dunlop Flooring reserves the right to substitute equivalent products in circumstances were the nominated Prize become unavailable or is discontinued by the supplier.
- When gift vouchers are selected as the Prize, they cannot be exchanged for money or replaced if lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed. A gift voucher covers only the goods and/or services described on it and is issued subject to the conditions of the issuer.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits any rights under the Australian Consumer Law. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the Programme or during the course of use of any Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Where liability cannot be excluded it shall be limited to the mimimum liability permitted by law.
- In the event a particular product of interest to you is not available online, Dunlop Flooring may, in its sole discretion, seek to source such products for you from our suppliers. This is not an additional service and will only be approved in certain circumstances. Please call Dunlop Flooring Customer Service on 1800 622 293 if you have any questions.
- Members should note that redemption of Points for products or services under the Programme may give rise to a tax liability including an income tax, goods and services tax, and/or fringe benefits tax liability. Dunlop Flooring is in no way liable for any such tax obligation that arises to the Member. Members are encouraged to obtain independent tax advice concerning their participation in the Programme given their individual circumstances.
- Where a Member decides they no longer wish to participate in the Programme they should contact customer service on 1800 622 293, at which point the Member's Floorbuys account will be deactivated and any accumulated Points forfeited.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by Dunlop Flooring from time to time without prior notice. Without limitation Dunlop Flooring may vary:
- the eligibility criteria for Membership
- the nature and value of products which qualify for an award of Points;
- the Prizes available and the Points necessary to redeem those Prizes;
- the terms of expiry of existing or future Points.
- We may give notice of any change to these terms and conditions by posting the updated terms and conditions at the Programme website.
- Any special requests outside of these Terms and Conditions must be approved by Dunlop Flooring's Commercial or General Manager and shall be considered at Dunlop Flooring's sole discretion.